Climate change and girls’ education in ASEAN – a vicious or a virtuous circle?
Climate change and girls’ education, how are these connected? Join us to hear how the impacts of climate change, education and gender equality influence each other, how you can support your Secondary students to make those connections with our newly launched ‘Climate change and girls’ education: School resource pack’ as well as share ideas on how to engage teachers and students to take part in the ASEAN wide infographic poster competition.
Date and time: 8 April 2022, 17:00 GMT+7
Free registration to join the event via
Download the Climate change and girls’ education resource pack in English here: https://www.britishcouncil.or.th/en/school-resource-pack
1. Helga Stellmacher, Country director, British Council Thailand
2. Christina Kwauk, Research director, Unbounded Associates
3. Tran Thi Nguyen, Secondary teacher (Biology), Dong Phu school, Vietnam
4. Kittirong Boonkong, Educational supervisor, Secondary Educational Service Area Office Nong Kai, Thailand
5. Atitaya Philaikul , Secondary teacher (English), Satrichaiyaphum school, Thailand
Moderator: Benjaporn Phomahad, Programme manager, British Council Thailand
For any enquiries please contact: